ide/scsi and cdrecord

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King at lmit.com
Fri May 14 19:32:43 UTC 2004

I did use the search mechanism to search all the fedora test archives but
never found what i was looking for.

for example
http://www.redhat.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=cdrecord&ps=20&o=0&m=all&wm=wrd&w
f=222210&ul=%2Farchives%2Ffedora-test-list

Archives are great if you know the keywords to get to the material :)

-Greg