Realplayer9 ?? fedora2test3

timothy at jupiter.stcl.edu timothy at jupiter.stcl.edu
Sat May 15 14:01:50 UTC 2004

This is how I got RealPlayer to work on FC2 (same thing works on FC1 by
the way):

1. Install the rpm rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs2_rpm downloaded from
realplayer.com
2. Copy the /usr/lib/RealPlayer/rpnp.so to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugin.
3. Install the compatability lib compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.126.i386.rpm
from fc2 iso 3.

Timothy