Unable to boot on WinXP after Fedora Core 2 test3 install

Marco Bicca www.mbicca.linux.com at terra.com.br
Sat May 15 23:24:03 UTC 2004

At 23:04 05-15-2004 +0200, you wrote:

No ... I think you are misunderstood ... :-)

I am not having problems booting XP .. I was helping another guy saying
which, configuration I had setup here ....

It's sure that boot.ini can mess up some stuff .. anyways, my boot.ini is:

[boot loader]
timeout=30
[operating systems]
Professional" /fastdetect

That's why I am doing some weird stuff on the grub.conf file :)

thanks,

___
Marco Bicca
Network Security Engineer

eMail: mbicca at terra.com.br
iCq: 3198441
YiM: twilightdrummer
MsNm: hadeswarden at hotmail.com
Linux registered user: 298447
PgP Key @ http://mbicca.securesolution.com.br/pgp/marco_bicca.asc

In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a
great King of Terror...
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new
city..."

In the city of york there will be a great collapse, 2 twin brothers torn
apart by chaos while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb,
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

NOSTRADAMUS