How to help? was Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Mon May 17 21:43:06 UTC 2004

Marshall Lewis wrote:

>Wouldn't determining if his suggested fix works be useful in determining
>the potential cause?

Sorry.. I had forgotten to say that I tried all the methods I knew to
restore windows .. I ended using the most common: reinstall :P
I'll try to do a upgrade as soon as I get the core 2 images to test this
(when I had this problem , it was a clean install on a clean HD) and
then do a clean install to see if it brakes things..

--
Pedro Macedo