USB Mouse not working since kernel update

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Tue May 18 22:12:19 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I recently tried to install kernel 2.4.26 from kernel.org so my sound card
in my HP zt1135 laptop would work. After doing so my sound works great now
but my usbmouse dose not seem to work any longer.

I tried to compile a custom 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl but the same issue with the
usb mouse has occurred. If I go back to the origin 2.4.22-1.2288 updated
from yum the mouse works fine.

Any one have any ideas on this? Did I miss something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |