can't get FC2 to boot

kevin Graff kevin at findgraffs.com
Wed May 19 02:14:26 UTC 2004

I have down loaded disk1 of FC2 and cant get the loader to run.
the system boot till i get running /sbin/loader. then ti gose to the
blue screen and hangs for a while and the screen starts filling up the
random char's.
I tride it on 3 computers 2 pentiume II and p4. tryed to burn it with 2
diffrent burners each time I checked the md5sum before burning it.
the new computer I'm trying it on is a intel main board (D865PERL) with
intel p4 processor 256M DDR 333MZ ram 20 gig ide hard drive

Kevin Graff