Fix for the XP dual boot problem

Sean Estabrooks seanlkml at rogers.com
Wed May 19 10:04:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004 22:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
Radu Cornea <ccradu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is it, I hope it works for others, if it does please let me know.

Great job Radu.   Nice to see the beginnings of a solution emerge so soon.
Looks like it's not the end of Linux after all :o)    I am not lucky enough to
have this problem on either of my systems here but I did slap together
a script that changes the HEADS count for just the windows partition.
I could create and then fix something that looks like the reported error.
Will wait for someone who wants to try it out because there is probably
an easier way still.

Thanks!
Sean.