JFS FS on install issue

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Thu May 20 16:15:11 UTC 2004

Hi all.

First off great work on FC2 looks an feels good!! Keep up the good work!

I tried doing a fresh install and started the installer with the Linux jfs
parameter. I like jfs and would like to use it as it is our standers FS.

All goes well except when I get to formating file system where it errors
out. Error is formating error Error not recoverable or something like
that.

If I do an install and use ext3 everything is OK.

Figured I would pass this on.

Also can you use XFS during install like jfs?

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |