Making wine on FC2 x86_64

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Thu May 20 22:25:59 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 00:07, Greg Miller wrote:
> Is it possible to install wine using the source RPM on  FC2 for
> x86_64? I have been trying but keep getting make errors due to an
> unsuppoted processor.
>
> Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Well I wouldn't recommend it, but take the grapes, set them on top of
the machine, then remove your shoes and socks (wash your feet!) and jump
up and down on top. It helps if your processor is "supPOTed" to catch
the juices. :)

(Sorry, absolutely could not resist.)

Honestly, you probably want to install an i386 version, and try to meet
the dependencies instead.

--
Chris Kloiber