Sorry...

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun May 23 00:48:06 UTC 2004

Hi.

> As it stands its more than just difficult to figure what
> should be posted where.

Not really.

If it's the proper version with the stable tested stuff (ie using the
settings for yum given out by the distro), then it's on fedora-list. If
it's anything in testing-unstable or rawhide, it's here.

The big one though is ensuring that you don't confuse the two lists and
refer on fedora-list to evolution 1.5.8 (or something like that)

> > Anyway, here is my first attempt at chronicalling the madness, erm,
> > project.
> >

> Madness.  That i understand.

Nah. Madness (in the UK) was a very dodgy Ska band of the early 1980s.
Other than that, it's the norm. We have two shades of the colour blue in
our houses of parliment (neither capable of telling the truth for even
25% of the time) - oh, and the orange people as well as an unelected
upper chamber of cross dressing retired majors, lords, dutchess and
other windbags of no-fixed-distinction!

Doncha just love politics when you've been on the beer all night!

;-)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,