lock screen as root - FC2

Kontogiannis Theophanis tkonto at aegean.gr
Mon May 24 14:31:21 UTC 2004

Dear all,

Anyone knows why I can not lock screen as root in FC2?

Sincerely,

Theophanis K. Kontogiannis   -   ICT Engineer, B. Eng, M. Phil.
Peripheral Department of Information and Communication Systems - AegeanNET
University of the Aegean (www.aegean.gr)
Post Addr: Vourliotis Building, GR-83200, Karlovassi, Samos, GREECE
Phone: +30 (227) 308 2065   FAX: +30 (227) 308 2169   e-mail: tkonto at aegean.gr
The quality of our bug fixes is proportional to the quality of your bug descriptions..."
"Needs are the only motive to create solutions... "
"Knowledge is the only stock you should invest on..."
"In Penguin We Trust..."

Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.