new kernel for testing

Arjan van de Ven arjanv at redhat.com
Tue May 25 13:08:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've built a new kernel (2.6.6-1.383) for testing; and it just got uploaded
to the testing area on the fedora download site.
Highlights include
* Update to 2.6.7-rc1
* A patch to improve suspend/resume to ram behavior
  (If your laptop failed before, please test with this)
* Major USB update
* The VIA C3 bug is fixed
* Minor ACPI update

The idea is to do a final update kernel in a week or two, which will include
some more bugfixes and hopefully the 2.6.7-final kernel. However it's still
useful to get this "inbetween point" tested to see if we're going in the
right direction.

Greetings,
    Arjan van de Ven