Xine seems to have lost it's sound!

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun May 30 13:03:44 UTC 2004

Hi,

Any ideas on this one. I was halfway through playing an mpeg when the
sound died on Xine. Not even a restart of the app would bring it back to
life.

I'm using ALSA, so there shouldn't be a problem with xmms being on. I
killed it anyway, restarted Xine and still no sound.

Any ideas?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,