Some issues with Fedora Installation

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Nov 3 23:27:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 14:51 +0100, nodata wrote:
> >> I am new to this list, and I don't know if this has been covered, but
> >> I can't see where to find any archives.

> > and click on the archives link.
> >
> > Gerry
> >

> He does have a good point though, the website could be easier.
> To post to the list, you must create an account. After confirming the
> account, the screen you get to has no way to view the list archive.

But the list itself, has archives. I.e. even before you decide to join
to post to the list, the archives are available for your perusal (its
not a list where only members can view the archives)

If you still feel strongly about this, write to the Mailman folk - after
all, lists on redhat.com are standard issue Mailman stuff
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi