URGENT!!! bugs to be reported

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Tue Nov 9 12:04:10 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 13:56 +0100, suoko at libero.it wrote:

> TRANSLATION ISSUES (INTO ITALIAN):

<snipped>

fedora-trans-list at redhat.com might be useful - esp. if you contact the
Italian translation team

> MONITOR SETTINGS
>
> After installation, refresh settings for my monitor were not correctly configured:
> my monitor is usually recognized as a generic one with max resolution 1024x768
> at 60Mhz
> Wrong settings in xorg.conf were
> HorizSync 31.5 - 57.0
> VertRefresh 50.0 - 70.0
> while correct settings are
> HorizSync 28.0 - 50.0
> VertRefresh 43.0 - 75.0
>
> (with bad settings I couldn't use max resolution, only 800x600)

Bugzilla this

> GNOME CD PLAYER
>
> It recognizes the cds, can see all songs inside it but can't play any CDs. After
> play it hangs and stop automatically.
> CDP application works fine therefore the problem is the gnome cd player.

Odd bug. bugzilla, with further details

Make sure you're using FC3 rather than a test/release candidate. There
were only 27 updates after FC3 came out, so you might want to apply
those first as well and make sure the problem is still there
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi