Respins?

cjlesh no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sun Nov 14 15:23:31 UTC 2004

Hey all:

Is there any chance that the FC3 ISOs could be respun after a certain period of time or a certain number of updates?

It seems that if this wasn't technically difficult to acheive (I have no idea how the ISOs are built) it would save people time and trouble.

After re-installing Windows XP I end up spending a few hours getting all the updates and rebooting. It would be great to avoid this annoyance in Fedora.

Are there any good reasons why this shouldn't be done?

-cjl

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org