Where are the mime-types in Evolution 2.0

William Hewitt wphewitt at bpa.gov
Mon Nov 1 18:40:37 UTC 2004

> Save the file to your desktop (or place of choice) right click on it,
> select open with and specify the program.
> Now go back to Evolution, and you will see the change is picked up
> there. They share the mime type associations.

That is how I thought it should work, but it apparently it doesnt on
this installation.....
so, I am modifying my question to :

Where is the definition file for Nautilus (system-wide) Mime-Types?

I seem to have a bunch of cruft in there (wherever it is) already that I
would also like to remove...

TIA

WPH