Totem not playing DVD's

Lee Connell lee_connell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:42:07 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 16:29, Lee Connell wrote:
>I installed Totem via yum, I also installed libdvdcss from rpm.pbone.net
>and I still can't play dvd's, it complains that I don't have the
>appropriate plugins available, has anyone gotten totem to work?  Any ideas
>to help me get it working as I'm excited that fedora/redhat finally added a
>dvd/media player to the distro.

Thanks guys for the response I will give it a go after work.  Would be
really nice if the required plugins were available for download when FC3 is
released.  How bout another quick questions: MP3 support, what is needed to
be able to play MP3's since this is an identical issue with playing DVD's.

Lee