Kudos to whomever worked on the synaptics touchpad driver !

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Nov 2 14:59:08 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 08:25 -0600, Satish Balay wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 18:36 -0600, Satish Balay wrote:
> > > As you point out - this causes x11 dependency on up2date. I agree this
> > > is a bug that should be fixed.
> >
> > Fantastic... how?
>
> Bugzilla?

Will it make me a bad person to say I'm starting to get very
disenchanted with Bugzilla? If that's the primary means to track and
resolve bugs, then I am all the more impressed with the work individual
developers do since it doesn't seem to be all that useful (to be kind).

So how do you suggest I file it? Against rhpl which requires synaptics?
Against synaptics which requires xorg*? Gotta say I'm not sure how to go
about this here.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>