Public SPEC files please

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Fri Nov 5 10:29:07 UTC 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 03:52:13 +0100 (CET), Dag Wieers wrote:

> PS Some of it could even be "legally" required in the sense that eg.
> fedora.us started its amavisd-new package from my SPEC file and I can't
> even peek to see what exactly they have changed. Bugzilla has some broken
> links, but there it ends. No SRPM, no SPEC file, no clue :)

fedora.us spec files have been available separately for a very long
time linked at the top of http://fedora.us

  http://www.fedora.us/tempspecs/

Concerning "Fedora, Raw Hide, RHEL", progress bas been made with the CVS
server, which exists already and undergoes non-public beta testing.
Although I've not signed an NDA, it's up to Cristian Gafton to announce
any details.

--
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux 2.6.9-1.2_FC2
loadavg: 0.00 0.06 0.09