FC3rc5 : how to regen 2.6.9-1.649 kernel tree from kernel-2.6.9-1.649.src.rpm

Andrew cmkrnl at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 5 21:00:00 UTC 2004

> You sure you wrote down what you meant?
> User programs should compile against /lib/modules/...???

Arggh! --- no of course not.  Wow, reading that again was a nightmare.
The overlflow bit was diffently set this time when incrementing my stupidity counter. I think its time to change careers.  I think I can manage to repeat

Do you want fries with that?
- and -
Would you like to supersize that for only 69 cents?

(as long as I avoid "Do you want fries with that for only 69 cents?")

clicking on that unsubscribe link now.

Andrew