What I hope is not in FC3

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 03:42:47 UTC 2004

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 22:32:54 -0500, Jim Cornette
<fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
> 5) not being able to do a normal graphical installation, without special
> parameters issued before the install.

"normal" ?  I think your definition of "normal" has to be different than mine.
Because i can certaintly do a "normal" graphical installation with no
extra parameters on my "normal" hardware using the full install media
from pretty much every single mediaset that i have done an install
from from test1 onward.

-jef"adnormal is the new normal, and normal the new adnormal"spaleta