BitTorrent for FC3 Release

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sun Nov 7 05:29:51 UTC 2004

<WHINY REQUEST>

I am going to be flying out of town when FC3 is released on Monday AM.

If I get up early enough(4:00AM PST), will I be able to start up a
BitTorrent Download/Share?  I wanted to leave my box up on the Torrent
for the first few weeks to help out, but I won't be able to get to my
machine for the next week or so...

No big deal if its not, just curious if I should set my alarm an hour or
two early in order to start up my Torrent Client.  It seems that it
about the only thing I can get do for the Linux community lately, i.e.
leave my machine up on various BitTorrents...

</WHINY REQUEST>