'Upgrade' from FC2 x86_64 to FC3 x86?

Tolan Blundell tolan at bgz-consultants.com
Mon Nov 8 16:28:07 UTC 2004

[Resending as a list member, apologies if this dupes...]

Hi,

I suspect I'm going to be met with howls of derision, but I just thought
I'd double check, before scrubbing my system, whether it might be
possible to move from x86_64 FC2 to plain old x86 FC3?

I want to go back to x86 because compiling some stuff for x86_64 is a
pain, apparently impossible in some situations, and all the proprietary
stuff like the Flash plugin, and windows codecs for mplayer mean I spend
much more time than I can afford m aintaining my system..

Thanks in advance,

Tolan.