Downloading ISOs

Neil B. Cohen nbc at cisco.com
Mon Nov 8 18:18:12 UTC 2004

A couple of quick questions...

1) I'm behind a firewall and I can't open any ports, so I assume that
bittorrent is not the way to go - is that correct? I'd like to share,
but the corporate firewall is way outside of my control :)

2) I'm looking at the ISOs at
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/iso/
The date on the files is Nov 3. Are these the final release files? Can I
download and burn them now?

Thanks very much - and thanks to all those who have put this release
together. I've run into some minor problems during testing and I got
lots of help from several people along the way...

nbc

NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Cisco Systems Inc.)
PHONE:  703-484-1316
DOMAIN: nbc at cisco.com
* Murphy's Philosophy: Smile - tomorrow will be worse...    *
* O'Tooles Commentary: Murphy was an optimist!              *