Intel 810 Video Issues & Lockups

fedora at gxconcepts.com fedora at gxconcepts.com
Wed Nov 10 14:58:53 UTC 2004

I installed Fedora Core 3, but seem to be having lots of issues with video
display and lockups.  I'm currently using a Dell Inspiron 2500 laptop, which
has the Intel 810 video chipset.

I first installed FC3 with SELinux Active and then installed a second istalled a
second time with SELinux Disabled.  I am working with a fresh install on both
cases.

I'm unable to track down the source of the problem, has anyone seen this?

Brandon Petersen
http://www.getfirefox.com/