Features for FC4

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Wed Nov 10 18:47:59 UTC 2004

I know it's probably a bit early, but does anyone have a comprehensive
set of features/ideas for FC4?  So far FC3 is by far the best distro out
there, but surely there's been some thought to what's next.  Plus, I'd
love to help out with it in any way I can, but time prohibits real
development, is there any need for documentation?

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) Kernel: 2.6.9-1.667 GNU/Linux