Why don't you guys like synaptic?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Thu Nov 11 15:43:49 UTC 2004

I love synaptic.  I don't understand why FC ships without it.  It might
have a few issues with dependencies, but so does rpm !  I think synaptic
is the best app installer available anywhere, with yum a close second.
I had to install Windows software a few weeks back and I almost gagged
at how bad it was.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc