Why don't you guys like synaptic?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Thu Nov 11 17:36:11 UTC 2004

There was a release (candidate) 8 ?  I thought we stopped at rc 5 ?  I
agree that yum wouldn't upgrade anymore; I had the same problem and
didn't have time to stop and find out why.

There was a communication problem between the testers and the team in
the last week or so prior to releasing.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc