Features for FC4

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Sat Nov 13 16:18:43 UTC 2004

Personally, i would like to see:
- Paralell startup of services to minimize boot times
- A faster shutdown-time

- Openoffice shoulnt use 30 secounds to load the dictionaries. (only
load the default language?)

Maybee:
- Preloading of Openoffice and default web browser, to make the system
respond *imediatly* and open those progs.

Of cource, i could probably had comed up with more, but this is *the*
most important things.