Features for FC4

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:50:17 UTC 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:48:04 +0000, Andy Green <fedora at warmcat.com> wrote:

Bah... I've seen several people list a minimal set of packages.. but i
have yet to see a comps.xml file offered for community testing. This
discussion has happened ever release cycle of fedora. The list
archives have several packages lists that define a minimal
installation. But I have not seen ONE comps.xml file offered that
people in the community can test. A list of packages is as far as any
discussion ever gets, but what is needed is a working comps.xml file
that people can test and provide feedback on... if people in the
community are truely interested in getting a better minimal install
available for the next release. The long list of packages adds zero
value to the discussion, the comps.xml this guy created is still not
available.

-jef