Lost Hard drives

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Sun Nov 14 00:22:34 UTC 2004

After i updated my Fedora core 3 test 3 it will not find my hdb with Win Xp.
or hdc that i use for
all of my extra downloads .they are fat 32 format I know this has come up
before but  i do not know how to get them back.
Can someone tell me in layman terms on how to do this? This is one of the
big feathers i found a grate need for.  Any help would be a real big help.
Thanks. {Keep up the grate work on Fedora}
Jerry W. Whitmire
jerryw4386 at msn.com