Playing DVD's

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Sun Nov 14 17:59:26 UTC 2004

Did apt get an FC3 version or possibly an FC2 version ?  I'm wondering
if your Xine issue might be sound related.  Xine chokes if sound isn't
working and sound changed from FC2 to FC3.  Just a random thought...  it
might be finding what it needs for sound under FC3 but not under
gnome.

BTW are you testing by running from the command line and enabling full
error reporting ?

I'm just throwing out random ideas here.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc