Applications for FC4

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Mon Nov 15 03:57:40 UTC 2004

With the advent of inexpensive DVD drives, why do we care how many disks
it takes ?  I guess the big thing is the required bandwidth for
downloading the iso image...

I'm playing the role of human cdrom changer at the moment as I upgrade
and change the packages on an FC3 installation.  I think we'll be
upgrading most of our machines to have a cdrw/dvd drive in the near
future.  One of the worst things about the old cdrom drives is that they
won't read a cdrw (nor write one for that matter).

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc