FC3 disappointment: KsCD locks system; grip; CDROM in general.

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Mon Nov 15 16:36:32 UTC 2004

There are actually 2 instances where my cdrom doesn't work:

a) opening with right click on the desktop
b) cdparanoia

I played a DVD on it last night with mplayer and it worked perfectly.
I just burned a CDR with k3b and it worked perfectly.

Could we try getting it to open and unmount from the desktop and then
move to cdparanoia ?

I'll test the work around if you want.  Let me know.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc