ioctl.h and others not found for build in FC3

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Mon Nov 15 17:27:57 UTC 2004

This machine is not on a network/Internet as ndiswrapper is needed for
that.

glibc-headers has a dependency: kernel-headers.  I couldn't find kernel
headers.  I did find glib-kernheaders, but it has a NOID error and won't
install. (I got it from a mirror, btw.)

This all started because I couldn't get my PS/2 mouse to be recognized
during the install and selected Personal Workstation.

I am going to reinstall fresh (for the 3rd time) shortly.  I'll put the
development tools in this time.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc