Slashdot is discussing 'FC3: worthwhile or not ?'

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 17 08:22:25 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 09:17 +0100, nodata wrote:

> If anything, isn't Red Hat Desktop "aimed" at home users?
> It costs half the amount of RHEL-WS per year - $90 IIRC.

No, Red Hat Desktop is only sold in bulk, you're probably thinking of
Red Hat Professional Workstation. The Red Hat web site appears to have
been wiped clean of any mentions of that product though, at least
visibly... They still carried it at Fry's when I was there last time
though.

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University