"neat" problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 18:57:16 UTC 2004

Hi,

Is this a problem with the current version of python? When I try to run
neat, all I get is a traceback that import module gtk can't be found.

There is something definitely odd here. I've been running the laptop
happily with the network settings set to pick up the DNS from the server
directly. I'm working on the inside of a router, so the laptop IP is
192.168.2.100. Then it looses the ability to resolve domain names. This
is really strange and I can't account for it as none of the other
machines lose their DNS resolving ability.

Any ideas on either of this?

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf