Lost hard drives

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Fri Nov 19 12:01:10 UTC 2004

Hi  Jerry here again
I guess i needed to explain where i lost the hard drives it is not in the
boot up they were on Kde. and Gnome desktop.  my Fedora 3 test 3 boots fine.
these drives are in the boot up grub config.file. I can boot to them from
there. Have did a fresh install and have mounted the drives and am trying to
get it updated again. That is the hard part.
Thanks to all of the people that help so for it is very helpful.
Is there away to get the lost hard drivers back to Kde. and Gnome desktop
after an upgrade of Fedora core 3 test 3  lost the drives again after update
?
Or can someone tell me where i can get the info to get them back  on my
desktops Hard drive b has Windows Xp. on it and Hard drive c is used for
extra space where i store all of my downloads for Fedora and Windows. these
drives can be mounted from the Kde desktop and on the Gnome desktop. They
are both fat 32 so it will see them.
And to the last person  that replayed to my email how can Fedora core 3 test
3 be obsolete when Fedora is a test to start with? We upgrade it and test it
to find the bugs and work through them and send them in right? I still say
YEA to the Fedora project.
THANKS AGAIN.
Jerry W. Whitmire
jerryw4386 at msn.com