Features for FC4

Mon Nov 29 16:25:27 UTC 2004

I like the idea of this wish-list, especially since the Fedora.redhat.com
seems to never have any list of "planned features" or anything like that.
(for that matter it still has the FC3 release schedule up!)

I really like the idea of the panel applet to change languages for certain
apps in mid-session.  For example, I routinely log in in Japanese but use
certain apps in English (like Gnucash which croaks in Japanese half the
time).

I will also add an entry here for a Java VM, since there are stong rumers
that IBM will release a complete VM and classes as open source soon.

 -- noah silva