JFS support in init scripts?

Mon Nov 29 16:38:35 UTC 2004

> > To be clear:
> >
> > JFS doesn't auto-replay journal upon mounting, you have to run fsck.jfs to
> > do that.  I added hacks to my rc.local, but that doesn't help anyone else.
>
> fsck is called for everything in fstab marked accordingly - is fsck.jfs
> not returning the same sets of error codeds?

Maybe it isn't "marked accordingly"?  I probably added those partitons to
fstab manually.  I don't see any error codes during boot-up, and when I
run fsck manually, it just shows something "replaying journal... OK".

If they do need to be added to fstab a certain way, maybe we can put a
comment in fstab?

thanks,
    Noah SILVA