FC 3 issues

Mon Nov 29 17:03:14 UTC 2004

> >d.) I saw in FC3T3 a nice wireless applet. That seems gone from the FC3
> >release.  Someone told me it was merged into the "network" applet, and in
> >screen-shot.  Am I just confused or...?  (The one I saw had a drop-down
> >list of networks, etc.)
> >

> kwifimanager ?
>
> $ rpm -qf `which kwifimanager`
> kdenetwork-3.3.1-1
>
> applications / internet / kwifimanager

It's possible, but I was thinking about Gnome (as it's the default
desktop).  There used to be a "Wi-fi" applet, but it seemed to disappear
between FC3T3 and FC3 final.  As I said, there is a screenshot of
something in a review of FC3 that looked like the "Network Monitor" and
the Wifi applet rolled into one... but I don't have it on any machine I
have installed...

 thanks,
      noah silva