livecd using fedora core 3 with kde3.3.1, gnome 2.8 etc

Arangel Angov ufo at linux.net.mk
Mon Nov 29 17:49:15 UTC 2004

Dirk Westfal wrote:

>don`t know if someone is interested, so i keep this short:
>
>I`ve finished a livecd using fedora core 3 with kde and gnome for the
>desktops, firefox/thunderbird, openoffice and other applications.
>Login manager is gdm, default desktop kde, gnome can also be selected.

I'm very interested in this. I wanted to make a fedora 2 live cd for a
few months now. The problem is, there is no proper documentation and all
the scripts for making live cd's are buggy or not working. How did you
do it? Any good documentation?

I would appreciate some more info on this.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Arangel