/usr has vanished

gslink gslink at one.net
Tue Nov 30 12:04:15 UTC 2004

There is no Bugzilla entry for what I reported.  I do not normally
report most problems to Bugzilla until the release gets more stable.
Usually by the time that the entry is acted on the test release is
obsolete and the entry just becomes clutter.  If this problem remains in
the system then I will report it.  About 80% of our problem list
vanished from FC2 to FC3 and what will happen with FC3 I do not know.  I
suspect the bugs will be replaced.  Many of these problems are like
reporting checksum errors on iso files.  It doesn't help the file with
the error because it is obsolete.  It just helps insure that the next
release doesn't have an error.