xorg-x11-base-utils conflicts with xorg-x11-base-fonts

TGS spam at tachegroup.com
Fri Oct 1 12:33:09 UTC 2004

just what does the --obsolete option do? Looks to me from the man page, that
it removes old packages that are not needed. But in running yum, lots of
packages come up. How does it know what is obsolete? Does it check against
the current package list from the repository that you are updating from? If
so are packages that are installed outside the yum process considered
obsolete?