Lexmark printer cartridge alignment

huffman at graze.net huffman at graze.net
Mon Oct 4 20:39:48 UTC 2004

All,

    I recently tried to switch my fiancee over to Fedora Core (which is all that
I use on my desktops) and found one stumbling block for which I couldn't find a
solution.  She has a small Lexmark inkjet printer - think it's like a Z21 or
something.  In windows she's able to "align the print cartridges" without which
both graphics and text that look choppy.  I see no way to do this under linux.
Can anyone point me in a direction that would help with this issue?

Thanks,
Brian