Lexmark printer cartridge alignment

kyrre at solution-forge.net kyrre at solution-forge.net
Tue Oct 5 11:16:11 UTC 2004

Personally, i had a "good" experience with lexmarks binary drivers with
some Laser printers. Only thing that sucked was that i had to use their
app to config it, and it refused to show up in system-config-printer
(exept the one connected to lp0). And *then* edit the printers.conf (i
think) to make it print to a SMB host...

The reason that i had to use their drivers, is that the RH supplied ones
failed to print *some* pages... And the printer said it was PS compatible.

HP is usually nice, tough.