to fedora or not to fedora that is the question

john brennan-sardou johnbs at tele2.fr
Thu Oct 7 17:56:07 UTC 2004

hello all,
    I know I am going to be flame downed, cut into to little pieces even
bits but as I am really impressed by fedora having used it since the
beginning ( and found that fedora 3 test 2 works well on my curious box)
may I ask the right in the guts question" when do you think that the
version fedora 3 will be out and  about? "
    Having sung the song for linux  for years  and fedora for quite a
while when will I be able to say to my collegues in  the french
education system shut your  mouths  and get down to a bit of real work?
       john brennan-sardou