BzFlag does not work - Halt all Fedora Development Work!!!

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sun Oct 10 14:03:22 UTC 2004

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 04:42:32AM -0400, Dwaine Garden wrote:
> It smells like something with the Fedora kernel (541) which is causing a
> problem.  I can not debug it further, since it kills the X session.
> There is one error message in message.log

If the X session crashes then please file a bug against the Xorg package
not bzflag. If 541 works and 60x doesn't it sounds like it might also be
a direct rendering bug - unfortunately some of the direct rendering changes
done very recently are somewhat buggy and if they got into our tree then
might bite a few users.

If on the other hand you are using the Nvidia binary drivers, please fix it
yourself 8)

Alan