Fedora Core 3 Test 3 Discs Not Working

Derek Wisong dversion2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 18:17:58 UTC 2004

I downloaded 3 sets of Fedora Core 3 Test 3 discs (4-disc set) from 3 different mirror sites, as well as 1 dvd image.  All 3 sets has the same problem: Disc 1 works fine, boots and loads the install program, but when i check the media of the other 3 discs, they Fail. The reason given is that they were not created with the checksums.  I tried ignoring this once and installing anyway, and when the installer wanted files off of disc 2, the installer complained that the files could not be found.  So i tried a DVD install image. When i booted off the DVD the installer asked me where i wanted to get the install packages from i chose "CD Rom Drive" and the installer told me that no Fedora Core 3 CD could be found..   Is this only a problem on my machine?  I Used alcohol 120% in Windows XP to burn the images.

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com